Workouts on Instant Play Netflix!

Options
:love: I just found out today that there are a bunch of Workout Dvd's available on instant play through Netflix. This maybe old news but its new to me. I work out at home and get board of P90x everyday, and seeing the same face every workout. I just did a great 30 min work out "SELF Bikini Ready" it was a good work out and a nice change. I added like 8 workout movies to my instant queue. I am way excited and wanted to share incase you didn't know. If you have netflix check it out!:wink:

Replies

• jennifer3998
    jennifer3998 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey - keep posting to this thread if you find other ones you particularly like! That's a great idea - I love my instant Netflix! I'm doing Insanity now but when I'm done I might just check them out!!

Thanks!
    Jennifer
  • calabrdm
    calabrdm Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Cool to know.
  • girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I so didn't know! I'm always using the videos off my on demand! How exciting I'm so going to browse netflix now! Thanks for posting this!!! *does the happy dance*
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    great idea gtta check that out!!!
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was going to check them out and completely forgot!! thanks for reminding me!!! =)
  • Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I know don't you love it?! I was just watching one of the Crunch ones to see if it was any good for a workout...I have those Self ones in my instant too! I like those ones!
  • mkbconcina
    Options
    Thanks for that idea!!!! I am paying Netflix monthly without using it. It's payback time now !!!
  • 3kidsin3years
    3kidsin3years Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've used "Pick Your Level, Weight Loss Pilates" from Netflix's instant que and really like it, I even wound up buying it online to avoid the whole "buffering" thing. (Maybe our internet is too slow? But hey, it was cheap...)
  • princesshoagie
    princesshoagie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've done a bunch of them! Some of them turn out not to be that great of a workout sweating wise, but they do get you up and moving and are great for when you don't feel like going anywhere.

There is one that is insanely intense and had me sweating buckets, not able to finish a lot of the moves. The Long and Lean Yoga!! It was good and I was soooo sore the next day. I might do that one again tomorrow actually...