easy quick chicken breast ideas

Options
What to do other than grill a chicken breast for lunch? What do you do with it, to make it not so borring!

Replies

• gangstagirl625
    gangstagirl625 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    i like chick salad
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I just made this today.

Take the chicken and shred it.
    Add some lite mayo
    A bit of Garlic Salt
    Touch of Mustard
    Some dried cranberries and walnuts

Presto! Delish chicken salad

Add to to some baby spinach for a yummy salad that requires no dressing or make a samich. I love this and it's really easy and quick to make. My kids love it, too.
  • kaits108
    kaits108 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    i chop up mine the night before and sautee it with some veggies, herbs and hot sauce, and throw it in a whole wheat tortilla at my desk the next day. :)
  • Liznata
    Options
    Stuff the chicken! I did a spinach with ricotta cheese stuffing that was delicious... it only took me 10 extra minutes and it change the routine!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Just did this and having it for dinner... rub two Tablespoons of olive oil on the chicken breast. And season with small amounts of garlic salt, garlic powder, oregano, seasoned salt.
  • kicklikeaGIRL
    kicklikeaGIRL Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I grill my chicken the night before (then put it in a microwavable container).... and then at work I put some pico de gallo on top (or salsa) and a slice of cheese on top. And then I heat that in the microwave at work. Tastes pretty yummy!
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Just did this and having it for dinner... rub two Tablespoons of olive oil on the chicken breast. And season with small amounts of garlic salt, garlic powder, oregano, seasoned salt.

I mean no disrespect by this at all, but 2 TB for one chicken breast is ALOT of oil, even if it is olive oil... Perhaps this is a typo, should it be 2 tsp?

Even still you really only need a drizzle.
  • missismonty
    missismonty Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Stuff it with low fat mozzarella cheese and wrap in Parma ham yum x
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    No its not just one chicken breast thats why... sorry I should have said that!
  • caysea
    caysea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm trying a recipe that I found when researching Biggest Loser recipes:

Enchillada Chicken:
    Sprinkle breasts with Mrs. Dash Extra Zesty. Spray pan with non-stick spray or olive oil and set to med-hi heat. Brown each side of the chicken and place in a baking dish. Spoon 2 TBSP enchillada sauce over the top of each breast then sprinkle with cheese, green onion and sliced olives. Bake at 350 degrees until chicken is cooked and cheese just begins to brown.
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    No its not just one chicken breast thats why... sorry I should have said that!

Okay Whew!!! :)