Do you ever get those days?

Options
The days where even though you know you have lost weight, you know you ate healthy all day, you know you are making progress but then look in the mirror and are just not happy at all? Definately have a low confidence day :/

Replies

• AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh yes! Definitely! I bet we all do. We're eatin healthy and exercising and over the weeks are seeing the result on the scale, and the clothes are getting looser. But that damned mirror, lol! Somedays would just like to SEE those results happen faster.
  • tonydarkstorm
    Options
    I do all the time. I guess its probably when I was young I was a string bean, but then I became huge and now im getting back to a happy weight. The only problem is im still a little soft in the belly area which is annoying to me, and the fact that i have bi-ceps but no tri-ceps. The belly thing is more annoying, but I still want to lose and be ripped.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    So true! i feel so thin somedays :D then i look in the mirror and am like... cmon! i want to see a difference now!! haha
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I also have a tummy >.> and some thick thighs. At only 129 i thought i would be happy D: but looks like I have another 10 to go >.> hopefully the tummy starts to go!
  • bri293
    bri293 Posts: 92
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! We all know that we should be patient and that it isn't just about what we see in the mirror... but we all want to see results NOW.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    for sure!!! it is all about how we have preceived ourselves in the past...before we got healthy and happy!! when you feel this way...put something nice/flattering on and then step back in front of the mirror and really focus on how great you look!! your body may be close to wear you want it now...but it will take your brain a minute to catch up!
  • YayMe17
    YayMe17 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am having one of those day too. As I was getting dressed for work this morning I was having a moment. The pants I am currently wearing are getting too big (saggy butt & I have to use a belt-just makes them look terrible) BUT my old pants don't fit so nice either (muffin toppy) So I was a little discouraged this morning which just set my day in the wrong direction. :grumble: I don't want to go out & buy new pants until I am where I want to be. :glasses: I have no advice, I just know for me I will try to be more positive tomorrow.