feeling down

Options
I'm feeling really down today. I need some motivation to cheer up and keep going =(

Replies

• YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    It's okay to have a bad day. Everyone does. It'll get better, try to make an extra effort the next time you work out. It'll get better, just keep trying. :)
  • heb14
    heb14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Relax, put your feet up, or do something good for your soul. Don't let the outside world disturb you, just for this evening. Make it yours. Just realize that it's only one day and tomorrow the sun will rise again :) We're all here for you!
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    Sometimes it's hard for me to do my workout, but I just sit there and think about what I'll end up eating if I don't do my workout. Then I just dress in the clothes, and feel more motivated to do it.
  • anewme58
    Options
    Pamper yourself. Take a nice warm shower or bath, get in your jammies and cozy in with a good book or tv show. Tomorrow is another day! :flowerforyou:
  • helenamonks
    Options
    Go for a walk and if you can't go for a walk, maybe take a shower or something to get you up and moving. And if all else fails, just don't forget its only ONE day in the whole rest of your life!
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    Options
    Misery loves company...
    I'm feeling down today too because I injured myself and can't run... <sigh>
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I felt very down this mornin' - until I finally kick my *kitten* into gear to get my workout done...to release those 'Endorphins' I crave so much each day. I felt much better afterwards...I also chalked it up to end of period as well...Winter time is such a hard time, when there is a lack of sun....unless you live somewhere sunny :)
  • texasguy
    texasguy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.
  • rosita76
    Options
    Ditto Al those things everyone else said! Think of all the Victorious moments you have had all this time on MFP..... Now smile, breathe and smile wider....You come along way.... tomorrow you pick up where you left off! :)
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Just wait til the winter is gone and you'll feel your mood lighten up. Smile! You're gorgeous when you do!
  • isaangelgirl
    Options
    Ahhh, the winter blahs! We all are getting them with this weather. Head to the tanning bed for a little boost of Vitamin D! That helps banish the winter blahs. Hang in there, this too shall pass!
  • SoldierWife99
    Options
    I'm feeling really down today. I need some motivation to cheer up and keep going =(

Me too...so I worked out, even though the very idea of it was mortifying to me! :tongue: But I did it! And I feel much better!:wink: