Im sick!! I don't wanna lose my taste buds!!!

Options
:cry:

What should i eat??? I really don't want to cook chicken soup, I just want to pick up something to eat and then go home and sleep! I'm leaving work early today, and not going in at all tomorrow. I have this cough and starting to get phlegm. :cry: Where can i go to get a good chicken soup?? And what should i do to relieve my sick!!!! :noway: :sad:
I hope i don't lose my tastebuds! Is there anything i can do to not lose them???? Mmmmm, i wonder!!

Replies

• getsexymarylou
    getsexymarylou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    :cry:

What should i eat??? I really don't want to cook chicken soup, I just want to pick up something to eat and then go home and sleep! I'm leaving work early today, and not going in at all tomorrow. I have this cough and starting to get phlegm. :cry: Where can i go to get a good chicken soup?? And what should i do to relieve my sick!!!! :noway: :sad:
    I hope i don't lose my tastebuds! Is there anything i can do to not lose them???? Mmmmm, i wonder!!
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Do you have a Panera's nearby? They have good chicken noodle. Also sometime at the gorcery store (Safeway) they have hot soup ready to go in the deli section.

Hope you feel better soon!! :flowerforyou:
  • getsexymarylou
    getsexymarylou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to work out with a cold??? Hmmm....??
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Is it okay to work out with a cold??? Hmmm....??

I'm sure it's okay if you feel like it. I have a cold right now too and I feel lousy. :sick: Can't wait to get off work and go home and go to bed. I went to the grocery store last night. Wish I had got some chicken soup while I was there.