My Before and After

Options
I started my journey back in Feb 2010 and started using myfitnesspal back in Oct of 2010 and it was a huge help doing both diet and exercise.

Before: 266.2 lbs
before.jpg
After:
after.jpg

Each day is a gift. One step at a time, God will always be with you every step of the way and when you turn around to see how far you have walked, it is like no other. :smile:

Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!

Ps use the image code just make the IMG in lower case
  • ranjant
    Options
    =) trying again to repost it, thanks for help ^^
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great job, man!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!! WTG!! You look awesome!
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! You look like a totally different person! I bet you feel great too.
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    what a transformation! Stunning!!!
  • TomInOakCliff
    Options
    Way to go and way to walk in faith while you do it. Makes it so much more rewarding sharing it all and doing it through God. What a blessing. You have to feel good. You look like two different people. I'm sure you know that more than anyone. Very happy for you. Thanks for taking the before picture. I know it took courage (I was going to say 'guts', but thought it might be weird). This is really encouraging for me. Thanks so much. Tom
  • FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING, Dude! You look FANTASTIC! I love the quote at the end of your post! God is with you on that walk ...he's been with me! It's amazing to see how far you've come when you do turn around to look back :) Thanks for sharing your pics and you are an inspiration!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work! You must be so proud of all that you have accomplished, and all the times you wanted to give in but didn't. So inspirational! You look fantastic!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job.
    Awesome transformation.
    You should be proud.
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Wooooowww!!! That is great!! You lost like 20 lbs a month!! What were you doing??? Congrats!! You look great.
  • imacrafty
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome! WAY TO GO!!!! :)

I'm excited for you to accomplish this goal while you are still very young - now you know you have the power within you to achieve your dreams and goals throughout the rest of your life. What a powerful blessing to learn this now!
  • relhcsrof
    Options
    Congrats Tom, You look great! Thank you for sharing with all of us. Lori
  • Denise6914
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Good job!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    :drinker: Great WORK!! :flowerforyou:
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    I know it was a challenge but look at the results.. YOU LOOK AMAZING.. :)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Determination and focus can get you far. Much continued success.
  • destinyshoop
    Options
    Wow..great job
  • kbradley3790
    kbradley3790 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look completely different ... Have fun in the new you!!!
  • kbairdphillips
    kbairdphillips Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! Great Job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!