motivation

Options
would it be a good idea for me to buy a pair of jeans that a smaller size for motivation?

Replies

• UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    I think thats a great idea, because if you buy a nice pair of jeans they will be a stong motivator for you to get into them ASAP!!!

Do it :)
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    how many size smaller should i buy?
  • ladykb27
    Options
    I've done just that, I have a lovely pair of Diesel Matic 8B3 Super Slim Jeans, they are a size 29 waist im currently a 32:sad: I want to be in them by end April for my holiday
  • melsdadian
    melsdadian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of 34" jeans that are sitting in the cupboard just waiting for me to put them on... When I started out on this diet I was size 40", I'm currently in 36"....

It is a good idea I think, although beware of sizes, one stores 34" is another stores 36" :)
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    i'm a sizw 39" & i plan to buy a pair of GORGEOUS jeans that are a size 35" only have 30lbs to lose, will i be able to lose 4" from that?
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    I am not to sure of how you work out the sizes lovely... Australia is diffrent to everywhere else lol...

I should suss out the conversions on clothing :P

I would probably opt for 2 sizes down from what you are now... be realistic in your goals and then do it all over again :)
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    well i asked my mum what size i would be if i lost all my weight, she said i used to fit into a size 10, i dont remember since it was 3 years ago and i didnt pay attention to weight at all then. so i think i'll just buy a size 10 and hopefully fit into them in 3 months :D