Anyone done slimfast 321 plan?

lilmissyme
lilmissyme Posts: 2
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
hi there i started last week and lost 5lbs struggling a bit this week has anyone had good results with this plan?

Replies

• WOW well done! I did it for two days then gave up! Still followed it slightly though but I had a 230 calorie breakfast, snack, then 230 calorie lunch and snack and then 400-500 calorie dinner then a snack! I missed real food and found the drinks far too sugary! :(

:flowerforyou:
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Never done that plan. I know you have lost but this plan is something one candolong term. You want to loose the healthy way and slimfast is full of sugars and chemical. Try eating healthy foods whole grains, veggies fruits, lean meats. You will feel satisfied, full and you will loose weight. This is about lifestyle not about diet. DIETS dont work. People usually gain the weight back plus some that they lost doing these crazy fad diets. Please reconsider how you look at food an what it should do for your body.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    I bought some of the shakes not to long ago and they would give me the worst stomach aches.I would much rather just watch what I eat and exercise than have to drink those.The pre made ones always tasted so chalky
  • I sometimes have one of the bars as a quick lunch..altho they don't keep me full for long! I had planned on doing it properly..but I couldn't stomach the shakes - they actually made me gag! :indifferent:
  • ive got about 3 stone of baby weight to lose but i also have a bad back and taking tramadol which can make me a bit drowsy its just getting me down now im trying to get out everyday with baby in pram but if i do to much exercise it kills my back the next morning
This discussion has been closed.