Calorie free/low drinks

Options
What Calorie free/low drinks quench your thirst or help with cravings?

Replies

• newnicole
    Options
    soda, tea, or coffee, and my personal favorite is propel
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    water... never drink your calories
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I like herbal tea or Vitamin Water Zero! :D
  • DJmom44
    Options
    green tea or crystal light
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    While no cal/no sugar drinks are delicious and calorie free - the fake sugars in them will not contribute to weight loss... :( Stick with water!
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Water, hot tea, seltzer (my fave), or the occasional sugar-free hot chocolate with vanilla creamer
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    okay so i like hot tea and i also love coke 0! i hate diet coke but love coke 0. it really does taste like regular coke. its alittl ebit off but not bad.
  • habibti
    habibti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was able to kick a pretty severe Diet Coke addiction with San Pelligrino and a big squeeze from a fresh lemon wedge. I drink regular water now ALWAYS when I'm thirsty, and with meals. But San Pelligrino w/ lemon juice is now my favorite when I want something "more". I shudder to think how much Diet Coke I used to drink! :noway:
  • lhague
    lhague Posts: 258
    Options
    Water, I know boring, but it is the best thirst quencher. After awhile it becomes the first thing you think of when thirsty. Diet soda is not great. Many studies now show that carbonated drinks actually hinder weight loss. Just a thought.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Crystal Lite and Coke Zero. And coffee.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Pepsi Max works for me.
    Its 6 calories for 2 litres.
    1g of protein for every 2 litres.
    And it has nothing of anything else.

And becuase its filled with caffeine, helps your metabolism burn them calories quicker!!
  • jojojor
    Options
    The artificial sugar in these drinks belongs a chemistry lab not your body. Wean yourself off sugar you,ll feel great!!!
  • jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Water, chamomile tea during cold months, and homemade lemonade in the summer :)