NEW HERE.....

Options
I am a single mother of 2 beautiful children and I am looking to lose 40 pounds........I am here to get the motivation and confidence needed to lose this weight.

4586426.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• ARMom8251
    Options
    Welcome and you most certainly get the motivation and support you need on here.
  • StephanieConnelly
    Options
    Hi I am also a single mother with about 40lbs to lose good luck you can do it! :-)
  • bennoir
    Options
    good for you, just stick to eating healthy and exercise and you'll get there. What you eat or do in a day doesnt matter, look at what you do in a week. Good luck!
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it. Jump in and start making some buddies. The support is amazing!!!
  • staceyki
    Options
    Hi there!!! I'm just a girl trying to get this weight OFF and keep it OFF!!! I want to wear one of those slinky little dresses one day, ya know?? LOL One of those black ones and high heels!!! My goal is to lose 100 pounds by the end of the year and wear it for a Christmas Party. Shoot, I'd love to wear it before Christmas, so we will see!! Anyone have any suggestions?? I have about 200lbs total to lose...So, here we go!!!
  • tawilliams10
    Options
    Great! Well you will certainly do so here. This is a great site, everyone is really encouraging and friendly. I wish you all the best of luck and success on your weight loss journey. :happy:
  • sharaw29
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! We r SUPERWOMEN and we can do anything! I will make sure to follow up with you ladies!