PIZZA HUT ADDS?

Options
WHYYYYYY?

I'm just sayin, it's SO wrong to have Pizza Hut Ads on here.

That pizza looks SOOO good, and it's not even a healthy version being advertised! lol.

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    There's another thread about the ads -- they're determined by Google, not MFP. If you use the Firefox browser (which I highly recommend) you can download the "AdBlock Plus" add-on that will block all those ads on this and other websites (like Facebook).
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    ads keep the site free

i don't get fast food ones. i get ones that are about weight loss or fitness. maybe it's dependent on what you've searched for on the internet or whatever geographical area. i'm not sure.
  • Tonya84
    Tonya84 Posts: 18
    Options
    LOL I agree!! When I was reading your post there was a DOMINOS pizza advertisement next to it!!
  • Jokan
    Jokan Posts: 2
    Options
    I know and what about that naughty cupcake that is just eyeballing us from the top of the page?!?!?!??!?!:cry: It's just devious!!!!!!:devil:
  • taraknits
    taraknits Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine is for Dominos :) and Tracfone. I wonder what that says about me :)
  • peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    lol, I know and pizza hut is my favorite!
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I know WHY there are advertisements on the site. =) I'm just sayin! They make me hungry!!!!! Temptation is hard enough to fight off of the site... but on the site? *sigh*
  • skeetpea
    skeetpea Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    if you use firefox, check out adblock plus, it is an add-on you can get for it
    :)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    :) I have Dominos and Fiber Plus bars ads right now. I'd rather have that than the annoying "lose your stomach" ads.
  • naturalbeauty47
    Options
    Yea that sucks cause I LOOOOOVE pizza!!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I do a "Speed up my PC" treatment abt every other week and the ads go away. The same could be done I guess if you wipe out your cookies on sign-off.
  • Tee10
    Tee10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I totally understand, but better a free site then paying, feel me.:wink:
  • Tee10
    Tee10 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The next time you come out we will make so nice pita pizza, it's really good. :tongue:
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Well, somewhere along the way some advertiser has assumed I'm African-American! Lol I even have free Essence magazines delivered to my house, which, quite frankly, I rather enjoy, but still I would like to know where the idea got started, cause it is sure to be a good story! My current advertisements are Nutress Hair Protein and Interracial Dating. Love them way more than food ads, so thank you to whoever decided to market to me like this! Lol
  • brittanymonster
    Options
    That is the most beautiful cupcake I've ever seen. o_o
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Well, somewhere along the way some advertiser has assumed I'm African-American! Lol I even have free Essence magazines delivered to my house, which, quite frankly, I rather enjoy, but still I would like to know where the idea got started, cause it is sure to be a good story! My current advertisements are Nutress Hair Protein and Interracial Dating. Love them way more than food ads, so thank you to whoever decided to market to me like this! Lol

LOL! That is HILARIOUS!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Adblock for firefox should let you block the ads on the page, too.
  • crazycat828
    Options
    Mine's for Plenty of Fish dating service. :0)
  • ngoat
    ngoat Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That is the most beautiful cupcake I've ever seen. o_o

I want the cupcake!
  • unckat09
    Options

L-M-A-O This is the funniest thing I have read all morning. It's crazy how advertisers target people!! :laugh: