I NEED A DRINK - an ALCOHOLIC one

Options
I NEED A DRINK - Does anyone know what ALCOHOLIC drink has the lowest calories?????

:drinker: Vodka Tonic? :drinker:

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I make my own cooler . . . vodka with my favorite flavor of crystal light . . . which is lemon with some fresh lemon juice added. Hit the spot!

The cyrstal light has no calories, lemon jucie has about 2 and one ounce of vodka is approx 80 . . . so low in calories I usually can't have just one (but that is a whole different toipic).
  • doramouse
    Options
    I go with vodka soda - the soda water doesn't have calories and 1 oz of vodka is about 65 calories. But when you measure out the 1 oz realize that at bars you usually get more than an oz. (I put a lemon in it)
  • doramouse
    Options
    I go with vodka soda - the soda water doesn't have calories and 1 oz of vodka is about 65 calories. But when you measure out the 1 oz realize that at bars you usually get more than an oz. (I put a lemon in it)
  • davidmiller12
    Options
    rum and diet coke, also has zero carbs.
  • Aperyan83
    Aperyan83 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I am going to try vodka with diet tonic and lemon/lime!
  • nickiejohnson
    Options
    When I drank and wanted to cut calories I would get a flavored vodka or bacardi, my favorite was dragonberry-its like strawberry, and mix it w/water. Sounds gross but if you mix it right theres not a lot of alcohol flavor and youre drinking water so theres less chance of a hangover! Its delicious! I had it down to an art :)
  • Capucine72
    Options
    I make my own cooler . . . vodka with my favorite flavor of crystal light . . . which is lemon with some fresh lemon juice added. Hit the spot!

The cyrstal light has no calories, lemon jucie has about 2 and one ounce of vodka is approx 80 . . . so low in calories I usually can't have just one (but that is a whole different toipic).

I will be trying
  • Capucine72
    Options
    I like this idea. Will be trying.
  • jeriwells
    Options
    My favorite is either Vodka and Diet Tonic (0 carbs) or, if the bar doesn't carry Diet Tonic - and most don't - either a Vodka and Soda (0 carbs) OR a Vodka Sonic (1/2 Tonic, 1/2 Soda). Add two limes and you're good to go!
  • princessjarvis
    Options
    What a good post for a friday afternoon....anyone know nice low calorie wine?? as im not much of a vodka drinker.

Im at a wedding tomorrow so i might try the vodka diet mixer idea though :) xxx