Today's NSV

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
Today I was in one of my Schools, I was in the medical room and the Headmaster walked past the door, did a sort of double take and came in, he was chatting and being friendly in a Headmaster sort of way and I told him I was going to be Weighing and Measuring all the Foundation children for the National Child Measurement Programme after lunch and he said 'talking of weighing, you have lost a lot of weight haven't you?' I said yes I had, thank you etc. Then later I was walking along a corridor to get a child for it's assessment when I met him walking towards me, he was actually CHECKING ME OUT lol and then when I passed him I noticed in the window that he TURNED ROUND to watch me as I walked away!! LMAO

Then later three teachers and the SENCO all asked me about my weight loss and said how great I looked etc, and one even said that she had seen me several times out and about and was not sure it was me I looked so different.

I am very pleased with myself today, lol

To all of you on this journey, it is SO SO SO worth it, for how you feel, for how things like this make you feel, for your health, for your self esteem, for your confidence, for you.

Keep up the good work and lets get checked out and complimented every day!!!

Replies

• vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It feels good, doesn't it??? Keep up the good work!
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    way to go! you've lost so much weight :-D
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Damn. Already knew you looked good coming towards us. Now TURN AROUND! Wanna see the going pic, too.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for that day! Thanks for the motivation, and congratulations!
  • foyboy
    foyboy Posts: 49
    Options
    Thats awesome, congrats - I just made it to the 50 lb mark as well . . . not getting checked out yet or anything, but still just as excited.

Way to go!
  • richars65
    richars65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Love this! Enjoy the attention, you've earned it! You look great and it's awesome that others are noticing.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hooray, Karen! You deserve every bit of that wonderful attention. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!