My first 15!!!!

Options
tmdugger
tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
Today I hit a major milestone for me. I started here in January at 224 with a modest goal of losing 5 pounds in a month. Today a month later I am at 209! Cartwheels...

I can almost taste one-derland! I have lost 2 inches off my waist and an inch and a half off my hips.

Sorry guys for TMI but my biggest victory was not letting a 4lb gain at TOM get me too down and I went on to lose 5 lbs the next week, losing the whole gain plus a lb.

I already feel better! Can't wait to post when I'm in onederland! :happy:

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely wonderful!!! I know that feeling quite well today. I hit my 30 pound mark! You are doing very well I am sure. Congratulations!
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great Job !!
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the awesome work!
  • danyelpink
    danyelpink Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • rtgilliam
    Options
    Congrats!!!
    I also started at 224.2 at the beginning of January & just hit the 10 lb mark yesterday! I'm looking forward to the below 200s! :)
    Keep up the good work!! :)
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Great job, and keep it up!!! :drinker:
  • JulsDiane
    JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep up the great work!
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! I cant imagine 15LBS But today, I hit 5 POUNDS!!! Small I knw, but I too FINALLY GOT OVER THE HUMP!!! I know what i need to do now after losing & gaining the same 2 lbs. lol. We are about the same, I started at 220 & HOPEFULLY by the end of the month I'll be at 209!!! Soo Soo close to ONEDERLAND!!! I haven't seen the 100's in a few years... GO US!!! WE CAN DO IT!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU, CONGRATS!!! =D KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I got under 200 last week and it was an awesome feeling!! You will be there soon!!
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Hi five! I know *exactly* how you feel because I started at 225 on January 4th and today weighed in for the first time: 209!. Heck yes! Congratulations on working hard and making it through the first month. We can do this! Keep up the awesome work.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! That is such awesome news! Keep it up!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • robinmath
    Options
    That is soooo awesome. :happy: Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!