Cardio DVD Workouts

Options
I am looking to purchase a Cardio DVD at home but don't want to waste my money. So here I am asking for suggestions of good home work outs. Thanks!

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    If you are up for a challenge, Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism is a great one. I like it more than her 30 Day Shred. It incorporates a lot of strength training moves as well, so you get a well-rounded workout that keeps your heart rate up and strengthens muscles (which does boost metabolism).
  • Tipring
    Tipring Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I got 2 firm body dvds at the dollar tree, and I also have a pilaties dvd from target. Love them
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I love the jillian Michaels stuff. Especially the 30 day Shred. She rotates between cardio, weights and abs, so just when you think you can't keep going she switches it up, but your heart rate never drops.
  • mama2pax
    Options
    I just purchased "Lindsay Brin's Boot Camp 2 DVD with Moms Into Fitness" after a lot of research. I had narrowed it down to her DVD and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, but went with Lindsay Brin because she specializes in postbaby workouts.
  • rache12581
    Options
    I am a huge Jillian fan too. You can't go wrong w/her dvd's. I lost 10 pounds last month just from doing 30 day shred & that's only a 27 minute workout!
  • singingmom
    singingmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is an older one but its great combines weights with aerobics and is so easy no difficult dance moves or anything. Crunch Cardio Sculpt. Its 30 minutes and really works.
  • jjeckels
    Options
    Turbo Fire (Chalean Johnson), or Insanity (Shaun T)...they are both Beachbody Series DVD's...they will rock your cardio world...!
  • marniehodges
    Options
    30 day shred is good but Biggest Loser cardio max is even better (I think). You can customize your work-outs up to 50 minutes. When I do the entire 50 min. I burn an average of 500-600 cals. per my HRM. I thought it would kill me the first time but I love it now and it only costs $7-$10 most places. Good luck finding something you love!
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper Inside out Method Body Rev Cardio Conditioning! BEST BEST investment I have ever made! The price is even better about $9 at walmart! right now it is $6 at my walmart|!
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am gonig to pick up a few of these! I love all the help!
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    there are also quite a few available for instant view on netflix so you can try before you buy!!!!