FUN WORKOUTS!! :)

Options
I was jus wondering did anyone have any suggestions? I normally do Zumba, Taebo, and/or run or walk but I want to try something new. I like switching it up so that I don't get bored with the same thing daily.

Replies

• Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. I think its fun!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have recently fell in love with Kettle Bells. There are several different fitness people out there doing them. I started low and now am going to get the Kettle Worx.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam is really fun and can be difficult
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    I LOVE my Wii Fit plus. I have lost 16 pounds total since i started Jan 2nd.
  • Wendy72
    Options
    I enjoy doing an hour a day of dancing on the Wii to the Just Dance 2 game :)
  • lEEAVii20
    lEEAVii20 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, she's good! I am definetly goin to have try that.
  • 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I love my Kettlebell Cardio class at the gym and I also do Ladies Boot Camp 3 days a week. I have a Wii and boxing ain't no joke!
  • loseit4good52
    Options
    This may sound strange, but I love to use my hula hoop! It took a while to get back into it, but its sooo fun to do and burns a lot of calories!
  • lEEAVii20
    Options
    So 2 people so far have said Kettlebells. I have never heard of it. What is it like? sounds interesting...
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Body Pump. Weight/strength training to music. A great class.

Also I've heard great things about Hot Hula.

Katie
  • lEEAVii20
    Options
    I actually read yesterday that the hula hoop was good too.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options

I agree - great energy and music.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    I have recently rediscovered the joys of childhood play! Get out a jump rope, Hula hoop, etc...and go to town! It's fun and you'd be surprised how many calories you burn having fun!!!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I love my Kettlebell Cardio class at the gym and I also do Ladies Boot Camp 3 days a week. I have a Wii and boxing ain't no joke!
    :laugh: I agree - I can only do about 10 minutes of Wii boxing before my arms start hurting and I break out into a sweat!
  • lEEAVii20
    Options

I agree - great energy and music.

That's exactly down my alley. Thanks!
  • lEEAVii20
    Options
    :laugh: I agree - I can only do about 10 minutes of Wii boxing before my arms start hurting and I break out into a sweat!

I actually have the game at home and it actually is alot of fun! I never even thought about it like that but it defines a fun workout!
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam, or Turbo Fire!! Love them!!!
  • justevil00
    justevil00 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    One that I do, that I have yet to master is Cathe Friedrichs Kick, Punch, Crunch. She gives me quite the workout!!!! I havent even been able to finish it as of yet and it is not even the full workout, it is one I DVR'd off of FitTV
  • lEEAVii20
    Options
    Where can I find/buy most of these DVD's and/or classes ??
  • Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have Michael Jackson the Experience for the Wii. I LOVE it! It's a great workout. I burn around 300-400 calories an hour depending on which songs I dance to.