Lunch

Options
Not sure if this should be under recipes or not, but I have a new subway favorite. I walked over for lunch today and the thought of roasted chicken breast or the veggie delight sounded boring. I needed something more exciting for a Friday so I went for a BLT! Only 360 calories (I'm pretty sure that includes cheese)! It's a little higher in fat than I'd like, but it was delicious and in a good calorie range for my lunch. I had American cheese and spicy brown mustard. It was a great way to stir things up a bit.

Anyone else have any surprisingly lower calorie faves from subway? Or any other fast food joint?

Replies

• bpanter
    bpanter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    The new Jr. Turkey w/ Ranch sandwich from Arby's (of all places)... only 220 calories, and it's really good! Completely full with that, a side salad, and water....
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    I get buffalo chicken salad from Subway...I use just a touch of ranch dressing and it is delicious!!
  • ally0912
    Options
    If you got the calorie info from the Subway poster - you have to add calories and fat for cheese. I'm not sure of the fat grams but its 40 calories in two cheese triangles.
  • fireman23
    fireman23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The new Jr. Turkey w/ Ranch sandwich from Arby's (of all places)... only 220 calories, and it's really good! Completely full with that, a side salad, and water....
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    If you got the calorie info from the Subway poster - you have to add calories and fat for cheese. I'm not sure of the fat grams but its 40 calories in two cheese triangles.

Thanks! I wasn't sure because on the website it says that the under 5 grams of fat subs don't include cheese, but the others do. It's a little confusing. It seemed low for bacon AND cheese though. Either way it was still a nice treat for less calories than I thought.