What time of day are you halfway done with calorie goal?

sixpackgoal
sixpackgoal Posts: 146
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
I am about there at 1:15pm.
Is there any time you shoot for and why?

Replies

• about halfway throughout the day
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Unless it is a rest day I try to be to 1100 calories by the time I am heading to the gym at night for my work out. I have dinner after I get done with the gym so if I know I want a dinner with a lot of calories I know I have to push it even more.
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    I don't really shoot for a time. I just try to eat 3/4 of my calories before dinner time. My dinners are usually light. It all works out.
  • Just after breakfast? LOL
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    I aim for noon-ish....
  • ChRiStA_1983
    ChRiStA_1983 Posts: 380 Member
    This made me laugh. :)
    Just after breakfast? LOL
  • Lunch time =)

I usually workout 2 hours later and am able to eat about 500-600 calories more for dinner and still be under my goal for the day.

Works for me!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    I haven't really payed attention to it......Maybe I'll start :-)
  • I'm starting to save more cals for dinner. I hate driving home with 300 cals left:(
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    This made me laugh. :)
    Just after breakfast? LOL

LOL It made me laugh too. I have days where I feel like that.
  • like around lunch time...but usually i eat a big lunch and small dinner...its just how my schedule plays out ;/
  • I am about halfway around dinner time. On gym nights I eat a little more or I have a snack after. But typically I am at the halfway point before dinner in case I need adjust my plans according to family plans that night.
  • I'm starting to save more cals for dinner. I hate driving home with 300 cals left:(

You can workout after you eat dinner, that way you can eat more at dinner time =)
This discussion has been closed.