What are you having for dinner tonight?

Options
What are you fixing for dinner?
I am having store bought pizza, with boneless buffalo wings, and light ranch dressing on the side. I know, I know no pizza or wings...but I couldn't help it I have been craving it for a month straight. :ohwell: So i figured store bought pizza and wings would be better than pizza hut, etc.

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    I hope I don't get sick on it after words. My stomach has not been friendly to me at all these past few weeks. :sick:
  • ropedancer
    Options
    chicken and veggies for me :)
  • ashley0616
    ashley0616 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Boneless pork chop with onion and mushroom gravy
    Stuffing
    Green beans

Last night we had Dijiorno Flatbread Tuscan Chicken pizza with spinach...OMG it was amazing. And I got to eat 1/3 of it, which is a generous portion size. You could even go healthier and make your own pizza on a whole wheat crust with lots of veggies!
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta and salad!
  • Dmonique85
    Options
    I believe that am having, my version of tortilla-less enchiladas. Chicken & a little chorizo with no fat beans green salsa tomatoes and pepper jack cheese over rice! :) (Dessert is sugar free jello chocolate mouse & dulce de leche sugar free pudding w/cinnamon) Yum.
  • corinne46
    corinne46 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Slimfast Shake !
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    Salad
    Broiled chicken
    Black Beans
    Steamed Zuch/Squash/Carrots
    Ruffino Chanti
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Tonight is grilled chicken breasts with fresh garlic and ginger and a sprinke of sesame seeds along with some sauteed mushrooms and steamed broccoli.

Your dinner would kill me, I actually would be sick unfortunately. My stomach just can't handle much grease anymore so I have a "boneless" wing recipe I make with skinless boneless chicken thighs for that craving. Pizza is out for me unless it is cheeseless due to lactose intolerance (insert sigh here, miss cheese).
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    2 fresh trout fillets with steamed vegetables (swede, carrots, brussels sprouts and green beans).
  • Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    spinach and mushroom quiche!
  • malissaperkins
    Options
    greek chicken pasta.....tweeked to make it a bit healthier:)
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night -- Italian grilled chicken, parmesan rice pilaf and broccoli.
  • jenbusick
    jenbusick Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Nothing special tonight, but on Sunday we're going to have CHEESESTEAKS!!!! nom nom nom Steak-Umm, sub rolls, Cheese Whiz, sauteed mushrooms and peppers and onions and *drool*.

I love me a homemade cheesesteak sandwich.
  • life1979_24
    life1979_24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Boneless pork chop
    Green beans
    gravy
    baked potato?
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    boneless turkey roast
    spaghetti squash with some pizza sauce on it and melted laughing cow cheese.
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    a recipe i saw on here....crockpot chicken w brown rice and sauteed spinach!
  • Tammysboys
    Options
    Rib Eye Steak and Salad
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Beef and Potato Nacho Cheese Casserole (tweeked a bit) http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Beef-and-Potato-Nacho-Casserole
  • RHOyalT
    RHOyalT Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Leftovers from last night....Turkey Stroganoff
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    Tonight's my husband's cheat meal... and while I don't do well with them... we're doing Mexican. I'm opting for the fajitas and foregoing the tortillas. No queso for me though... I'll have some salsa and a few chips. I worked out today and am trying to keep my calorie intake lower today so tonight wont be 'such' a stretch.