Starting the rest of my life, today.

Options
Hello everyone! I'm new to the site, and can't wait to start working towards a better and healthier me. I'm almost 23 and am planning my wedding for 2012. By next year I would like to weigh 130-140lbs. That will put me in the "Healthy for my height and age" category. That means I need to loose roughly 100lbs. Yeah. That's hard to type. Anywho, I'd greatly appreciate any support and welcomes any of you have. Thank you in advance!

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You have come to the right place. The motivation and the support is going to rock your world! I have been here for about a month now and I can not go a day without speaking to someone or recording my food. Congrats on your marraige and I hope that you get from this site what I have been getting!!! Best wishes on your new journey!!
  • Xandi
    Xandi Posts: 319
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it... it takes time and effort, and here you will find a lot of motivation. Good luck on your journey!
  • megan_mp
    Options
    Welcome to the family!
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey girl!

Welcome to the site! I promise that you'll like it- the people I've met in the last week have been so, so encouraging! You've finally come to the right place :)
  • tgburkert
    Options
    Good for you! I have enjoyed this site, and think you will find the support unparalleled. I am sending you a friend request.