Mini success for me :)

Options
Today one of my co-worker whom I haven't see for weeks came in and said, "Look at you skinny"! I was like WHAT??? I said you are the first person that noticed! She said, oh I can definitely tell in your face! She made me so happy! Glad it's starting to be noticed!!!

Another small success for me is that I can now wear a coat that I couldn't button before. I couldn't believe it!!

She made my day! :smile:

Replies

• MrsKAddy
    MrsKAddy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!!! Congrats!!! :smile:
  • bhonniered
    Options
    Hurray! Those are some of the best motivational NSVs! Congrats and enjoy your day!
  • patricac
    patricac Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Congrats :)
  • Loribell23
    Options
    That is the best! I love getting compliments. :smile: Keep at it and have a great weekend!
  • LM_105
    LM_105 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    thats wonderful, keep up the great work !! :heart:
  • misty1208
    Options
    Yay! Thats the best!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    That's one of the biggest reasons we put ourselves through this **** lol!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    That's great! I always love when people notice that I'm losing weight. It motivates me to keep going. Keep up the great work!
  • moriah87
    Options
    congratulations!! i love when people notice. i gained 48 lbs. when i was pregnant. i'm not blaming it on my son either lol. i ate ALOT!! after he was born i was left with over 20 lbs. of pure fat to lose. i loved when i would come into work, and people would say my face looked smaller, or my arms, or whatever. HUGE boost of confidence :) good job!!
  • emh009
    emh009 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay congrats! A similar thing happened to me yesterday too, I was at the gym and I ran into a friend I haven't seen in a month. He stopped running, looked me up and down and goes "wow, you look amazing!" It put the biggest smile on my face, and I had a great workout. I hope people know how motivational and uplifting it is to hear things like that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!