2»

Replies

• NBgnnngs
    Options
    Spegetti dinner with slald for me..
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is usually a cheat night..but ive done so good this week and worked out every day..so im going with steamed veggies, and a mashed sweet potatoe.(My new love)
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Nothing special tonight, but on Sunday we're going to have CHEESESTEAKS!!!! nom nom nom Steak-Umm, sub rolls, Cheese Whiz, sauteed mushrooms and peppers and onions and *drool*.

I love me a homemade cheesesteak sandwich.

These sound great! Do you know the nutrition info for Steak-Umms? I have not been able to locate them locally and before I travel to find them, want to make certain they are worth it. Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • MJ5898
    Options
    Your dinner would kill me, I actually would be sick unfortunately. My stomach just can't handle much grease anymore so I have a "boneless" wing recipe I make with skinless boneless chicken thighs for that craving.
    [/quote]

Any chance you might share your buffalo chicken recipe? I only eat white meat, but think I could make these with breast tenders rather than thighs...Thanks!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MJ5898
    Options
    I am hosting my Friday night group this evening. I found a healthy slow-cooker potato soup recipe that will hopefully be ready & yummy when I get home. Also making a milkshakes for dessert with Edy's 1/2 fat ice cream, light chocolate syrup and fat-free milk. Appetizers will be plenty of raw veggies, air-popped corn, and M&Ms for those the others as they are major chocoholics!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    That all sounds good. Keep up the excellent work! :happy:
  • jocember
    jocember Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are making pizza based off of a recipe from health.com -- we're using a store-bought crust and topping it with low-cal marinara sauce, turkey pepperoni, low-fat mozzarella cheese, cilantro, mushrooms and red peppers. I'm not going to eat much, though, because I had a HUGE lunch that kinda ate up a ton of points D:
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Me and my wife are splitting a Dole Light Caesar Kit with some grilled chicken! Yum!
  • lisapisa1
    Options
    A coney dog :)