excited!

Options
Ok, I started last week dieting and exercising. I also signed up on here this week. I am excited about losing weight and everything. But I thought that I would give out some encouragement. This morning I decided to try on a pair of jeans that I couldn't wear. I had "outgrown" them. Well, I put them on and prayed while slipping them on. THEY FIT!!!! I know you are only supposed to lose a couple pounds a week, but I am doing everything right. I'm not starving myself or nothing. I know later on, there will be weeks that I may not lose anything. But right now, I am enjoying this moment. I feel great! This is a great website for everyone who wants to lose weight the healthy way.

Replies

• kshields85
    Options
    Ok, I started last week dieting and exercising. I also signed up on here this week. I am excited about losing weight and everything. But I thought that I would give out some encouragement. This morning I decided to try on a pair of jeans that I couldn't wear. I had "outgrown" them. Well, I put them on and prayed while slipping them on. THEY FIT!!!! I know you are only supposed to lose a couple pounds a week, but I am doing everything right. I'm not starving myself or nothing. I know later on, there will be weeks that I may not lose anything. But right now, I am enjoying this moment. I feel great! This is a great website for everyone who wants to lose weight the healthy way.
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    That is awesome!

I am happy for you! Keep up the good work!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Yahoo!:drinker:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    That is such a wonderful feeling isn't it!!! Great Job a BIG WOOHOO!!!

dd:flowerforyou:
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    Congratulations!!!:smile:
  • Jump_Start
    Options
    congratulations! that's another way to keep motivated. Good for you :happy:
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I have a pair of "Valentine" pants. I will reach my Valentines goal and wear those pants! Personally I can't wait for the pair I'm currently wearing to fall off! :laugh:
  • aliciask
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congrats! Keep up the good work!
  • mandakay
    Options
    Good for you! I love that feeling too...keep up the good work!

Amanda
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Congrats!!! I love this site.. all of the MFP's really keep my motivation up!!
  • kshields85
    Options
    Thanks to everyone that has congradulated me! I really appreciate it. :happy:
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I have a section in my closet labeled "Almost fit - 10 pounds" and then another stored away after I lose much more. My wardrobe will triple once I lose the weight. Helps get motivated and you don't have to spend a penny. :flowerforyou: