I made my mini goal

Options
I bet myself that I could lose to 210 by my birthday and I did it a day before........

I have been able to cut my Lantus insulin to 60 units in the morning and am not using any of the Novalog unless I am going out to eat (in other words, hardly ever!). lol

But now that my birthday is here, I find that I want a piece of cake! I think I can do without until Christmas when the German Chocolate Cake is a tradition.

Thanks so much to all of you for helping me get this far. I still have a long way to go, but I really have confidence that I can do it now. So here's to you ! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Linda

Replies

• Nana27
    Options
    I bet myself that I could lose to 210 by my birthday and I did it a day before........

I have been able to cut my Lantus insulin to 60 units in the morning and am not using any of the Novalog unless I am going out to eat (in other words, hardly ever!). lol

But now that my birthday is here, I find that I want a piece of cake! I think I can do without until Christmas when the German Chocolate Cake is a tradition.

Thanks so much to all of you for helping me get this far. I still have a long way to go, but I really have confidence that I can do it now. So here's to you ! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Linda
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your first goal!!!!

I too have a birthday goal. I want to be 215 by my 25th birthday on Oct. 23. I hope to have a similar story to share once my time has come!

Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Congrats and happy birthday!!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    Way to go!!

Happy Birthday to you Nana27

I also have a b'day goal Mine is to lose 51 lbs by my 51st (mid-Nov) I have 22 lbs to go so here's hoping!!

Heather
  • Nana27
    Options
    Sorry I didn't get back to you all sooner. Busy day, what with exercise, daughters, grandchildren and volunteering at the grade school.

Thanks so much for the good wishes and I know that everyone of us CAN do anything we set our minds to. My next goal is to lose another 40 (hopefully 50) pounds by Christmas. I don't think that is unrealistic - almost 4 months - 12 1/2 pounds a month!!

Maybe we ought to have a mini goal club to keep each other on track. lol

Linda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!