Here I go

Options
Time for a major life change, feeling very low, fat & ugly. Still one day at a time is how I hope to do this. Any postive encouragement welcome. Have tried to lose weight so many times & always put it back on. Fingers crossed I can do it this time.

Replies

• Jwirl
    Jwirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    welcome, this site is great and good luck on your journey. Feel free to friend me. This site has really helped me stay focused
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    U WILL do it this time bcos now uve found MFP :D lol add me as a friend if u wish :) il try n help u along the way and so will others using the site :)

best wishes on ur journey
    Kirstie x:flowerforyou:
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I feel low, fat & Ugly at times. But I usually dust myself off and focus on all the good things in life. Glad you found this site. There is alot of friends you'll make even close ones. We are in the same boat of weight loss, there will be days that you don't want to do your workout, you want to eat junkfood. Only YOU can fight these things, we can just support you along the way good or bad.

Have fun my friend, you're a beautiful person - one day at a time :) xo :flowerforyou:
  • miatavixxen
    Options
    Great site - it really helps to track what you eat (didn't realize how badly I was eating before). If you can use the phone application, the bar code scanner is awesome for that! I am loving this website - keeps me accountable! You CAN do this!
  • Katcatters
    Katcatters Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just keep telling yourself "I AM doing it" ... even if you have a waver, keep to it ... its a journey and it wont be 100% all the time, its the focus on the end result and the reasons you want it that will get you there. Go for it! Good luck!