what would be your 'no calorie' food

Options

Replies

• adurfee
    adurfee Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wine, for sure. Oh, and tiramisu. I'm goin' out for italian tonight, and have no idea if I can stay away from the tiramisu.
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Pizza, beer or fries! I can't pick! lol
  • lbewley3
    lbewley3 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Braums Chocolate Toffee Ice Cream, definitely!
  • Valorin
    Options
    *sighs* I hate daydreaming about this stuff, it makes me hungry lol. I would have to say, any of the meat products, or anything in any Mexican restaurant, ever.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Tortilla chips and salsa........... unlimited, calorie free? THAT is my definition of heaven!

You should be my friend!! lol This is my definition of heaven too, lol. Pizza is a close second.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Meat. All of it. If I had to pick one variety, it would have to be bacon. Mmmmmmm. :)

I agree. Basically anything featured on "Man Vs. Food: Carnivore Chronicles." To be specific, BEEF EFFIN' RIBS.

[Insert Homer Simpson drool sound effect]
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Ice cream
  • libertyj77
    Options
    Zingers..the red coconut twinkies..yummmmmm!
  • karen4777
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Butter chicken and naan!!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    CHEESE!!! AND RIBS!!!!!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Nachos and ice cream.
  • startover
    Options
    what about cheese? imagin being able to top everything with handfuls and handfuls!

I like this one.....almost everything I eat can have cheese on it!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I'm with the OP on potato products...baked, mashed, fried, boiled, smashed...doesn't matter how...I love them all!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    That is so tough. If it were no cals AND didn't raise blood sugar, then it would have to be a sweet. Golden Oreos or some chocolate candy. Depends on my mood and it's hard to think of something that I would become sick of after a few days. Double stuff golden oreos would be awesome, but then I'd wither away and die from just eating that w/ no real food. Quite a dilema.
  • cem789
    cem789 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I'm with the OP on potato products...baked, mashed, fried, boiled, smashed...doesn't matter how...I love them all!

yup.. and endless amounts of crisps/chips!!

yummmmmmmmmmm i hope i dream i eat tasty food tonight and wake up knowing i didnt!
  • Janelle3927
    Options
    hmm calories arent the only thing to worry about but lets pretend its totally free food-- Def pastry products cookies, cakes, sweet breads mmmhh yaahh!
  • ColeyCannoli
    Options
    i would say red wine! hahaha

or resse's peanut butter cups...mmmmm

Add beer and a ice cream and this is my dream! lol
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    NY pizza :)
    My thoughts EXACTLY Zoe :bigsmile:
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    Crunchy Rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls, chocolate cake, blueberry and cream cheese king cake.... =)