You're F***ing Perfect

Options
13»

Replies

• reasonablyvain
    Options
    I don't know. I think I would find it more inspiring to be called a fat gluttonous pig. If I was already perfect, I wouldn't bother with all this.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I wan tto be Pink in my next life. I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: her.

It's refreshing to see someone know who they are and accepts themselves.
  • chazspk
    chazspk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Love it , love it.. She is class thou....P ! N K RoCkS :bigsmile:
  • heatypablo
    Options
    I love P!nk!
    Another good song is Pretty Girl Rock by Keri Hilson... "Pretty as a picture, sweeter than a Swisher. Mad 'cause I'm cuter than the girl that's with ya." LOL :bigsmile:
  • heatypablo
    Options
    UGH!! Attack of the double-post! :bigsmile:

I'll make it worthwhile, here's a quote:
    "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi :flowerforyou:
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    That is a great song.

I currently have "Champion" - Chipmunk ft Chris Brown on heaaaaavy repeat. Not everyone's cup of tea but it inspires me:

"I'm always pushing myself to the limit
    Making sure I stay ahead,
    You made me who I am
    From the words you said.

Some people have to learn
    Some people wait their turn
    Some people, but not me
    I was born champion. "
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    This has really grown on me - I've just downloaded it from Amazon. :O)
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    Options
    GREAT SONG!!

Another one, and you probably haven't heard it only if you live under a rock because the radio plays it constantly, is Katy Perry's "Firework".

I'm also loving Bruno Mars... not sure of the title but the main lyric is: "Girl you're amazing, just the way you are!"
    Absolutely.... we are amazing!!!!

And just for fun, check out Cee Lo Green's' "*kitten* You" although the radio version is Forget You. Its b###ch slap to any jerk who has ignored you... whether romantically or otherwise (like the sales clerk that goes to help the two pretty thin girls at Best Buy and has to pass 2 feet in front of you in order to get to them, the *kitten*!).

YES! "Firework" really makes me feel good, I love that song.. Gotta check out this new one by Pink, too :) She is so great. Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    One of my favs right now!!!
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm not a prude, but I feel like she could have tried harder to find a way to not litter the entire song with the f word. It's a pretty song aside from that.
  • marenbobarren
    Options
    Ooooh I really like it :)
  • annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I think it's a great song. I love the fact that P!nk is always sending the message to our girls that it's ok to be different. Not everyone one is cut from the same cookie cutter mold. This song made me cry.
  • mmcgille
    mmcgille Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love that song, too. I added it to my workout playlist, and I always feel stronger after it!
  • Aria657
    Aria657 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing this:)
  • TracieJ65
    TracieJ65 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    LoVed it the very first time I heard that I went right home and downloaded it!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! She always has great lyrics and meetings to her songs..Thanks for sharing :)
  • bubblie117
    bubblie117 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome song!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm not a prude, but I feel like she could have tried harder to find a way to not litter the entire song with the f word. It's a pretty song aside from that.

+1 This... why make such a nice, uplifting song sound so trashy?
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options

So what did you search on to resurrect this thread?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!