Hi All!

Options
Hi Everyone!
I'm a 30 year old newlywed who just moved to Florida from Texas! My husband is a diabetic, and I have PCOS, and we're both tired of living our lives as slaves to our conditions. So we're taking the bull by the horns, as they say in Texas, and starting anew. We're excited to join you guys in our quest for healthfulness!

Replies

• karrie198
    Options
    Welcome :) im new to it this week and the people seem lovely hope it helps us ... hehe
  • bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. I live in Mobile, Alabama. Just trying to lose these last 10 lbs, and keep them off.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!!! What part of Florida? I live in Ormond Beach-near Daytona! I lived in Texas for several years and I LOVED it! I hope that you guys like it here as much as I do. This site is amazing and the support and motivation is unbelieveable!!! Best wishes to you in your new home and on your new journey!!!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!! Love Alabama too!!
  • peanutbutterpanic
    peanutbutterpanic Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I've been on MFP for about 14 days now and I looooove it!! I'm so excited for you both as well =D Good luck and happy success, I'm sending you a friend request~hope you'll accept.

Steph :happy:
  • BetteRocker
    Options
    Welcome! I'm in Texas and love it! Glad to see you are on here...Good luck on your weight loss! I still have a lot to go but I've hit the 30 lb mark and pretty proud! Healthy Eating!
  • sclosson
    sclosson Posts: 120
    Options
    Hi, I used this site quite a while ago and found it really helpful. I had some back sliding moments, but I am back on track now. I have about 100 pounds to lose. My ticker needs serious updating.
  • stephilderton
    stephilderton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I'm accepting all non-creepy friend requests! ;)