Health/fitness/weight loss magazines?

Options
What magazines do you get? I get Fitness, Shape, Self, and Psychology Today. I want to get some more. (I like to read about the newest things!) I'm thinking about getting Prevention magazine b/c I get them sometimes at the store and they have some fun things to read about and all. Are there any others I should order?

Replies

• pinkpixies
    Options
    What magazines do you get? I get Fitness, Shape, Self, and Psychology Today. I want to get some more. (I like to read about the newest things!) I'm thinking about getting Prevention magazine b/c I get them sometimes at the store and they have some fun things to read about and all. Are there any others I should order?
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    runners world. Woman's health
    Fitness, Self and Shape are almost too similar -- but good for some variety I imagine. You can look at the online magazines to see if you would like to have the hard copy...
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    runners world. Woman's health
    Fitness, Self and Shape are almost too similar -- but good for some variety I imagine. You can look at the online magazines to see if you would like to have the hard copy...

I got them free with my points on mycokerewards.com :laugh: I don't even drink soda anymore...but my parents do and give me the caps. :bigsmile: I get tons of free stuff. LOL
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I love HEALTH magazine.....lots of great articles, and it's written for the "average" person, not gym rats and hyper-nutritionists.
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    I love HEALTH magazine.....lots of great articles, and it's written for the "average" person, not gym rats and hyper-nutritionists.

Cool. Thanks! I'll check it out! :flowerforyou: