New Here

wanda1956
wanda1956 Posts: 110
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
:tongue: Hello all...starting tomorrow on my weight loss journey...I have alot to lose 100 plus. Can anyone give me some good tips or advice....I can use all the help I can get....Thanks

Replies

• Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Hi,

Welcome! I'm re-starting and I think it's great you are just starting. I have around 60 pounds to lose. The forums have lot's of good advice and thoughts.

One of the most important things for my weight loss, and weight loss in general is to get on the water train. I drink 1 litre of water on a bad day and try to stay around 2 litres normally. You will learn all the ins and outs of dieting, health and exercise as you go along.

Best of luck!:smile:
  • I too have 100 plus pounds to lose. I started a month ago and have lost 14.8 pds. I tend to spread out my meals, Track everything and walk. Start slow and try to walk at the min. 1 hr, speed is not the object.
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 827 Member
    Welcome! I think it helps to try to eliminate processed foods and get in some form of exercise. Whatever you can do and whatever you are comfortable with is a good place to start with exercise!
This discussion has been closed.