Hardest things to stick to?

Options
What is the hardest part of losing weight for you? Is it eating? Exercising? Health?

Replies

• Sherry1979
    Options
    The hardest part for me is staying away from the sugary foods!
  • darla48
    Options
    eating healthy
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The hardest part for me is telling the kids I need time to exercise and it's really NOT something I can't wait to do everyday! So I vote for exercise!
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    Drinking enough water.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    probably the eating, but i have got much better at it. i was on a fast for the past month that prohibited me from eating meats and sweets, etc. no caffiene either, now that its over i find myself not craving any of the bad foods that i used to eat. i think also being here having friends to encourage and inspire you really helps
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    Options
    Exercise....UGHHHH. I wish I was one of those people that get an adrenaline rush from it, but unfortunately I'm not.....:sad:
  • jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I find the hardest part is keeping with it for the long run. I like to be active so exercise really isn't a problem. I have a heard time with the food since I love it, and I will admit to going back for seconds when I shouldn't but.

I've done better now then I ever have and I have results to prove it.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    carbs
  • camaris
    camaris Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Late night eating while reading a book
    Cheese, crackers and salami

*sigh*
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Late night eating while reading a book
    Cheese, crackers and salami

*sigh*

With sliced pickles for a little extra tang *not helpful*!
  • helenamonks
    Options
    My hardest thing is exercise.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Getting enough water in is probably the most difficult. My eating has improved dramatically, but the bite-size candies like Mounds, Almond Joy and Twix get the best of me from time to time.

God Bless!

Shawn
  • doriday
    doriday Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Exercise!!!!
  • llbates
    Options
    Staying away from Pasta :(
  • pfsmaverick
    pfsmaverick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The planning - If I could have a live in chef that would prepare all of the food each day, I would be very grateful. :smile:
  • farmerswife87
    Options
    Emotional eating! I definitely have to watch myself when I'm upset or anxious---
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    Avoiding sodium. Because I have high blood pressure, getting my sodium under control is critical. That means very little eating out and very little processed food. Preparing three meals a day form scratch is a bit exhausting right now. I have to be so careful with my planning. And even then, I’m over y recommended maximum of 1500 mg almost every day.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Sodium. I was the queen of the packaged food. Frozen pizza. Rice a Roni. Hamburger, Chicken & Tuna Helpers. Going just by calories, I can fit all those into my food budget, easily, but once I saw the sodium content. Yikes! :noway:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Exercise I would rather eat dirt than exercise (OHH novel Idea if I ate dirt I would not have to diet or exercise :bigsmile: )
  • o2blori
    o2blori Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Staying away from Pasta :(

Oh how I love me some pasta. :-)