Looking for some support!

Options
Hi I recently joined here thanks to my aunt and would just love some more support. I am hoping to be at least 180 by June 4th for my high school graduation. I want to walk across that stage and make jaws drop :) I would just love some support from people and support other people as well. I want to change my life and for once feel good about myself and feel pretty! So if you would like to be my friend on here we can support each other :)

Thanks!

Replies

• corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome! Add me if you'd like! Good luck to you!
  • urnewbuddee
    urnewbuddee Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on MFP! friend request on the way! And don't worry, you'll be making jaws drop in no time!
  • lizvanb
    lizvanb Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    friend request coming through! :) good luck you can do it!
  • ChristinaKY
    ChristinaKY Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am a few years removed from High School, but I can remember that feeling of wanting to make the people who had known me for so long look at me differently. :-)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me. good luck to you and welcome to the site.
  • Sandiweber03
    Options
    I am new as well....I've got a 100 lb goal! Add me if you like a friend to talk to! Good luck!
  • Marblejax
    Options
    You can do this, I am glad you are making this life change now. Eating healthy and staying active are a way of life...I support you completely. We live in a time of quick foods with hidden calories and unhealthy ingredients.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Love ya :)
  • jayd007
    Options
    I wish you all the best and am sure that you will meet your goal by graduation! Good Luck!
  • TrailRunner
    TrailRunner Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to hit me up :flowerforyou:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Add me if you'd like! :)
  • denacutrone
    Options
    you can do it!!!!
    add me if you like!
  • jeninne
    jeninne Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    As you can see already, there are tons of us ready to help! Please feel free to add me to your friends list. :happy:
  • ginnettem
    Options
    Definate;y!!!! You can do it!!!