For moms only!

Options
Lisa1971
Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
Ok, so you know you've seen too many kids shows when you have a sex dream about Handy Manny. I had one last night. No lie. Please shoot me now!!!!!!!!!:noway: :laugh: :sad: :blushing:

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Eww....LOL

Did he use his special tool?

:laugh:
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    LoL!! OMG!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I can't say I've ever had a dream like that, but I do have a little crush on Scott from the Imagination Movers!
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    I am DYING laughing right now!!!! He does have some handy dandy tools in his toolbox! LOL
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    LMAO!!!!! Oh that is freakin' hilarious!!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Eww....LOL

That was a good one! haha
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I can't judge so much...my daughter was watching Handy Manny yesterday and I was thinking ..he isn't good looking, but whhhaat a dreamy voice../sigh!
    Because YOU KNOW it's probably some really cute Latin dude voicing that character..which..is ok to dream about. lol :)
  • joyce_purcell
    Options
    Oh La La! Oh wait that is french... At least Handy Manny has a sexy accent!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    LOL. I don't know who Handy Manny is. When my 2nd son was young he was into "Blue's Clues." I tell people I knew it was time to go back to work when I started thinking that Steve from "Blue's Clues" was sexy.
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I can't say I've ever had a dream like that, but I do have a little crush on Scott from the Imagination Movers!

Me too.. lol
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I can't judge so much...my daughter was watching Handy Manny yesterday and I was thinking ..he isn't good looking, but whhhaat a dreamy voice../sigh!
    Because YOU KNOW it's probably some really cute Latin dude voicing that character..which..is ok to dream about. lol :)
    The guy who voice they use is actually really cute.. He was on an episode of Wizards of Waverly place..
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options

It is, it's Wilmer Valderrama hahahaha (Fez from That 70's Show)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

It is, it's Wilmer Valderrama hahahaha

Yeah, it's Fez from That 70's Show!
  • bigdaddy1789
    Options
    All I want to know is, were the tools in the dream also? LOL! Just joking, nice to meet you i'm new and my name is Charles. :smile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Well then! I just dug around on google....Mr. Wilmer Valderrama does Handy Manny's voice...he can be handsome occasionally..mostly. And he's 31, so you can allow him to hang your sheetrock :)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Eww....LOL

ROFL...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's so gross...I used to have a crush on the blue Wiggle. Are they even around anymore?
  • NMorse1907
    NMorse1907 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! I haven't laughed this hard all day! :)
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    ok seriously this is the funniest thing I have ever heard! Thank you for making me laugh today!
  • Harshberger24
    Options

It is, it's Wilmer Valderrama hahahaha

Yeah, it's Fez from That 70's Show!

HOLY CRAP! I HAD NO IDEA..