p90x

Options
i keep seeing this... can someone explain to me what it is.. a diet a workout etc?? thank you

Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
  • Booper83
    Booper83 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It is a hard core workout program! Very intense, hard, but most people look great when they complete it!

2255748.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LindaK1025
    Options
    great job on you weightloss!
  • LindaK1025
    Options
    great job on your weightloss!! :)
  • redhottxozk
    Options
    i bought it forever ago.... because alot of people get amazing results... im not quite sure how i feel about it... there isnt any music... and kinda boring for me... only have done two of the workouts though... may check the rest out soon...
  • RoyaDee
    Options

lmfao I love this site.
  • DreamBelieveAct
    Options
    P90x is good, i'm on week three of doing it almost everyday. Although I can't keep up with exactly what they do, I still find it good, no real noticable results yet though.
  • readytoshredlbs
    Options
    I have been doing the Power 90 and P90x for almost 3 months and I have lost just about 20 lbs and have dropped. The P90x is pretty extreame and unless you have been physically active I do not reccomnd it right ut of the gate. I would reccomend the Power 90 disk first, it comes with two stages 1 and 2. This is where I lost the majority of my weight, and it also got me prepared for 90X.

My wife jumped right into P90X and she struggles with form and balance, but she is determind and pushs play every day...
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I have been doing the Power 90 and P90x for almost 3 months and I have lost just about 20 lbs and have dropped. The P90x is pretty extreame and unless you have been physically active I do not reccomnd it right ut of the gate. I would reccomend the Power 90 disk first, it comes with two stages 1 and 2.
    Would agree 100 % this is not a place to start but is a great place to get to. Plus p90 is much cheaper and you can decied if you like this kind of workout and if you like Tony some people cant stand him i think hes a hoot good luck
  • readytoshredlbs
    Options
    I also need to add insuring you are taking your recovery drinks and eating right. I did the Power 90 for 60 days and never really watched what I ate...Which frustrates me because I thin of where I would be right now if I was watching my calories...Good luck