6 weeks and 30 pounds gone!!

Options
I've been on MFP for 6 weeks.....and I've lost a total of 30 pounds!!! A total of 21 inches are gone!
Today, when I weny shopping, I had to get jeans a size smaller and shirts 2 sizes smaller!
My goal is to be out of plus size clothing by my birthday on March 22...and it looks like I might make it!
Woohoo!!!

Replies

• rsonthelake
    rsonthelake Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    How fantastic for you. WTG!
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know you must feel (and look) amazing.
  • RoyaDee
    Options
    That's honestly amazing, great job.
  • odaatsue
    Options
    Bravo for putting in the hard work; I'm following your footsteps!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    wow thats amazing!!! I wish I could lose that much that fast!! CONGRATS!!!
  • Margy68
    Options
    Wow that's quite the accomplishment. Keep it up and have fun clothes shopping!
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    yay WTG
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    I am over-the-moon excited for you! I'm doing a little dance right now. Keep up the great work. It's truly, truly an inspiration to us all!
  • cleo77
    cleo77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow :) how did you do it?
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Way to go! That's awesome! :) btw, we have the same birthday! :P
  • k8tmama
    Options
    You are doing such a fantastic job!! WTG!!!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME!! Good job, keep it up!
  • healthy1215
    Options
    Excellent job!! Share with us your secret!
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow. XD how often are you working out? -- I'm sure you'll make it. XD Congrats.
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    Thank you all so much. As far as how I am doing it, I really don't know why it's worked so well so fast. I have been eating at least 1200 calories a day, but average 1300-1400 a day. I do not eat back any of my exercise calories. I mix up my exercise a lot....I use a stationary bike, Walk Away the Pounds dvd's, Zumba on the Wii, the Wii Fit step, and a variety of other DVD's.

Just for the record, I have NOT done anything unhealthy---No pills or anything. I have just been really careful about my calorie intake and my sodium intake and made sure that I exercise at least an hour a day six times a week. I usually try to get in 2 hours whenever I can.

I drink nothing but water...at least 10-12 glasses a day. I have a water bottle that I measured and know how much it holds. I make sure I have it with me at all times and drink water all day long.

(By the way, if you peek at my food diary, the last 3 days have been kind of messed up for me. We had a terrible ice storm and have not had electricity for the last 3 days. If you would like to see what a typical, real day for me is, please go back to before Tuesday.)
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job! My next goal is 20 pounds, then it will be the 30 pounds. I won't lose it as fast as you did but I will get there!:happy:
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! So proud of you!!
  • jittythekitty
    jittythekitty Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yeah - it rained here and I was sort of hurting because of the doctor. So I didn't exercise - and I feel so horrid. I'm trying to eat 1,200 atleast but I'm struggling. - I always have this problem dieting, I eat too little and don't work out enough.
  • heidibowling
    heidibowling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I just started a few days ago and I love hearing how well other people are doing! You are so motivating! :) Congrats!
  • lilsweetslol
    lilsweetslol Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!! 6 weeks with a 30 pound weight loss- that is so amazing and really makes all of this hard work worth it :flowerforyou:

very inspiring!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!