Polar F4??

Options
Ok, noticed tonite that our Finish Line store is carrying the Polar F4 w/ watch and chest strap. I know there are many and I have no clue about any of em and wondered if anyone had this particular one and your thoughts? Btw, it was only 89 dollars too?

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    ooh that sounds like an awesome deal!
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar F6 and love it. I'm not sure what the difference is but you can go to the polar website (don't know what it is) and compare or maybe the heartratemonitorsusa.com website to compare they have good deals also. I think I paid around $110 for mine :smile:
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    GET IT! :-)

I got mine on sale at about the same price and I'm finding it to be a very good deal. Polars are some of the best/most popular on teh market too. I researched. Alot. You've got a good deal - don't let it slip. :-)
  • jrich6
    jrich6 Posts: 26
    Options
    I've got the Polar FT 4 and it's the greatest thing! !!!!! I LOVE it!
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have the FT4 - more expensive in the UK but I don't workout without it now.
    Heart rate, calories, time exercising, time of day, easy to set up and change settings when needed.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Just incase you are not aware the F4 and F7's are the older models that were replaced with the FT4 and FT7.
  • pmcooper
    Options
    My kids gave me a polar ft4 for Christmas...don't work out without it now...chest strap stays in place, easy to use and training files are easy to pull back up...go for it!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Ok, noticed tonite that our Finish Line store is carrying the Polar F4 w/ watch and chest strap. I know there are many and I have no clue about any of em and wondered if anyone had this particular one and your thoughts? Btw, it was only 89 dollars too?

You can get the newer model for the same price. Thats not a good deal. Do you have a Di*k's Sporting Goods Store? You can get the FT4 there. Its $89.95.
  • Jess0218
    Jess0218 Posts: 138
    Options

You can get the newer model for the same price. Thats not a good deal. Do you have a Di*k's Sporting Goods Store? You can get the FT4 there. Its $89.95.

We dont have one real close but there is one about an hour away. I will check their's out. I def wanna get the best one for my money that I can. Thanks for the heads up :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I just got my Polar FT4 this week and I love it!! I paid $89 for mine on Amazon.
  • GoodBye_Fatty
    GoodBye_Fatty Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just got my FT4 on Amazon for $85 and I freakin LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!!!