Size 18 pants!

Options
I have been in only maternity pants for the last three years. I have not been able to fit into other pants because they wouldn't fit my stomach. Well today I was in old navy and just for kicks I tried on a size 20... Too BIG! So I grabbed an 18 and even they are a bit loose... Ten more pounds and ill be down to a16.. And i wear a size L to XL shirt.. down from a 2x!!! I'm 5 ft 9 in and 226 and I'm so very happy.

Replies

• Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Good job. I bet it feels great.
  • cerulian
    Options
    You go girl! Congrats!
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! That is an awesome success!
  • kimberlyanneturner
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I just got into a size 16 . I still wear an 18 in some things like low rise pants, but it still feels great , but I don't want to stay there moving on. I was a 20-22 yuk!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Aw how awesome.
    I remember getting into a pair of 18s (also at Old Navy) and it is a big big big BIG moment.
    We are all proud of you!
  • ValerieTheBohemian
    Options
    Congrats on losing 19 lbs! And on the size 18!
  • heatypablo
    Options
    Congratulations!! I recently bought my first pair of size 16 jeans since... shoot... maybe middle school...? :happy:
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Nice job out of you. ;)
  • crackerjack345
    crackerjack345 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! I am really looking forward to that day...
  • doesgo
    doesgo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • MemphisMarly
    Options
    Hooray!
  • cdmckay711
    cdmckay711 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job ! ! !
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I started this journey when the 18s were getting snug...

Today I put on size 9 and it was a little weird for me... And I still dont believe it, I mean, yes that's why I'm doing this, but I never in my life thought I would wear juniors sizes and I thought I was ok with that... NEVER AGAIN

And its fun every time you drop a size... however, I had a great wardrobe and now even my workout clothes are looking ridiculously baggy. I dont even care what I look like working out, but I work for a sports retail clothing store and it's been too expensive to keep up with my shrinking size... A problem I'm willing to have!
  • Nucleartiger
    Nucleartiger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    congratulations and great job.

It is always awesome to be able to see the results of all your hard work.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Brilliant stuff! I've just noticed my first baggy trousers moment as well - isn't it great! Keep it up... :bigsmile:
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    wtg
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    awesome!! I bet that feels so good!
  • jnicke
    jnicke Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Dont you just love it when clothes that were once tight are now loose! Keep up the great work :)
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!