Tickle Creek

Options
I love to take walks along our path no matter what time of year it is. We have this road that goes along side this creek, "Tickle creek" it's called. In the winter the water is rushing past, spring and fall it is flowing briskly, but in the summer it is a little more stagnate. it's reminds me of how my body has been these last few months. Last fall when i started on my weight loss journey my body was full of toxins and felt stagnate like that creek, it wasn't healthy and vibrant. And now has time has gone by, my body is clean and stronger and feeling full of life again. Just like the creek in the Spring when the winter snows come melting down from the mountain and fill it up and clean it out . I'm still on that road a healthier and cleaner life style, but I love they way I feel and my body feels so good. It feels so good to wake up in the morning and not feel sluggish and tired and achy and moody and even depressed.
But ...ALIVE!!

Replies

• Kelleinna
    Options
    HEY!!!! You know, when I read that topic "Tickle Creek" I was thinking, "I cross a Tickle Creek on my way to work every day!" and so then I went and looked at your profile and, sure enough, Sandy OR! I work just up the road from you, probably... lol. I actually live in Molalla, though.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    what a fantastic analogy! thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • mikebesurfing
    mikebesurfing Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT analogy. And o so true.