Young people

Options
I have noticed a lot more young people on the site. I think that is fantastic. I wish a tool as great as this site was around when I was 18 to 25. Perhaps I would have never gone down chunky highway. I spend a lot of time warning my students about weight in their future and how their behavior now will effect them. Good luck young mfp's read the post there is a lot of good advise here.

Replies

• bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have noticed a lot more young people on the site. I think that is fantastic. I wish a tool as great as this site was around when I was 18 to 25. Perhaps I would have never gone down chunky highway. I spend a lot of time warning my students about weight in their future and how their behavior now will effect them. Good luck young mfp's read the post there is a lot of good advise here.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I only wish I had found this site when I first got done with highschool and quit doing sports and all that good stuff. I could have avoided gaining all the extra pounds I did. But I am glad I'm here now! And at 24, I'm hoping I can change my entire lifestyle to avoid future problems! Thanks for the support!!

*Kistinbee*
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    Being a young one myself (20) I appreciate that! I'm incredibly thankful that there are tools such as MFP to help me!! Especially since there are so many people including you on here that really help get me through and make me realize that I can do it!!
  • liigaa
    liigaa Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    It really looks like MFP is what I needed to keep myself motivated.
    Writing it all down is important for me and knowing the healthy way is helpful.
    And the people around here are so supportive!

This all will help me to reach my goal :)
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    I agree... I wish this was here when I was younger... I had a baby and got married right out of highschool... Gained 100lbs while pregnant with my first daughter and the gained another 50 being a stay at home mommy!!! If I only knew then what I know now....:ohwell:

Bad habits are hard to break... but this site gives me the motivation I need to do it!!! :wink:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I only wish I had found this site when I first got done with highschool and quit doing sports and all that good stuff. I could have avoided gaining all the extra pounds I did. But I am glad I'm here now! And at 24, I'm hoping I can change my entire lifestyle to avoid future problems! Thanks for the support!!

*Kistinbee*

Me too! :tongue:
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This site is great!!
  • melman88
    Options
    haha chunky highway. That is a funny one! :laugh:
  • mandakay
    Options
    :smooched: Thanks, I love this site.