Hi :)

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Niki and I am ready to change my life. I just had a baby in September, and although is he my miracle, I gained quite a bit of weight. Well, before I got pregnant I was overweight. See I have an eight year old son, and in between him and my current son, I was pregnant 4 other times and lost everyone, 2 of them were late term losses. I gained weight with each of them, but didn't care enough to work it off again. My baby filled a hole that was there for a long time, and God really has been my rock through it all.

My mom was overweight my entire child hood. I never wanted to follow in her footsteps. But when I looked in the mirror, I was staring at my mom, ( I love you mom!) I know all the heartbreak she went through and she never wanted to me to end up like this. I am doing this for me. Its time I get my body in shape. I am doing this for my mom to help encourage her in her weight loss journey. And for my kids, So I can be there for them, run and play and not collapse from exhaustion! I think my husband also deserves and sexy wife! :wink: With God and my family on my side, I will not fail.

Sorry this is all over the place, I didn't really know what to write. Thank you for reading and I pray you all reach your goals! :bigsmile:

Replies

• bordersvm
    Options
    Welcome :happy:
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Good Morning and welcome ..... U will def enjoy this site .... This is gonna b quite a journey but we will all make it :)
  • zatsdeb
    zatsdeb Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You make me proud! I am so glad we can do this together!!!