SportLine S12 12 Function ECG HRM

Options
Hi,

Does anyone else have a SportsLine S12 12 Function ECG HRM? Is there any special function that needs to put in when I am doing "Cardio" exercises? I have my profile set up and it set the rate I should reach...I am going to probably try it Monday, any takers?

Thanks for the help,
Ashton

Replies

• peggybrant
    peggybrant Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I had one but took it back, not pleased at all, went to Polar
  • lmburi
    lmburi Posts: 22
    Options
    Also agree with that response. I had a sportline for over a year, and while it works, it just isn't always accurate, reading too high, too low, or not at all. Polar HRMs are the most reliable and I have been so glad since I switched to a Polar HRM.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I am actually LIKING my S12. I bought another brand for over $50 a week ago and ended up taking that little guy back to the store within a few days because the pedometer quit several times in the middle of workouts or walking, and couldn’t give me an accurate calorie count. I haven’t had my S12 very long, but even while resting the pedometer function continues to run. I know you get what you pay for, but I paid less for the S12 than I did the other brand (a local store brand) and my son picked this one up for me and so far I am pleased with it. :)

Now, if I get totally gung-ho on total accuracy, I may, at some point, graduate to a higher dollar device, but for right now, I simply need to track my steps, and the approximate calories burned doing zumba and water aerobics, which are hard to find online. I’m liking mine. :)