Anybody tried Sensa?

Options
So I just ordered the Sensa 6 month weight lost system. Has anybody tried this or had any success with it?

Replies

• LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I just googled it. I hadn't heard of it, but I'm interested to see if anyone has.
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    Curious myself...
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it. Is it similar to Nutrisystem?
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    I myself have really wanted to try this, so I'm also interested in seeing what people have to say!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am currently wrapping up month 1. The biggest challenge I have faced so far is remembering to sprinkle it on EVERYTHING you eat. Their support community is really good too (but I prefer MFP).

Good luck!
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Is this the thing you shake on your food like salt? I can't google at work because everything is blocked (Thankfully not MFP!) :laugh:
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I just got my order a week ago. So far, I'm having a hard time remembering to use it...There isn't much taste, which I am happy about, I was concerned it would make my food taste funny. I'm going to try to remember to use it this week.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Is this the thing you shake on your food like salt? I can't google at work because everything is blocked (Thankfully not MFP!) :laugh:

Yes, there is a sweet and a salty side; not that they TASTE sweet or salty but rather you sprinkle which ever side you would normal use sugar or salt. (i.e. pasta = salty side, yogurt = sweet side).

It has taken me a few weeks to get the hang of it and am looking forward to month 2 as the tastants change in smell.
  • elinger
    Options
    I jusy ordered it and i hope it does work i only did the 2 month first if it works i do it for six months, i was thinking of trying nutrisystem but this is cheaper in my pocket for now i still thinking of the nutrisystem for a month just to jumpstart my weightloss. I have been doing the special k and i have felt a little more in control of my eating and eating better. I also lost 4.4lbs in two weeks so far so good. I will keep you all posted on how it does for me :tongue: