60 lbs lost in 87 days!

Options
I just broke through the 60 lb loss mark this morning, and I'm still feeling great and motivated to lose the rest. I still have a long way to go, but this is the most amount of weight I've ever lost on a program, and I don't see anything standing in my way to reach my goal. The last 10 lbs took the longest to lose (27 days), so I can tell my rate of loss has become a little more "normal" compated the first 50. Multiple plateaus, some frusttration, but I remained focused to get to this target. A special thanks to the MFP community who has been very suportive. A lot of great people changing their lives here! I'll post some pictures down the road, and if you're interested in viewing my diary, just send me a friend request. Keeping it going!

Replies

• azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I just started on the program last week. It inspires me to see your success!
  • SallyGirl523
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!!!
  • stewster123
    Options
    That is amazing! Keep it up! :):)
  • spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! I just got over my almost 3 week plateau and can def say its frustrating but the way I look at it is staying the same weight is better than gaining 10 lbs. Keep up the good work!!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Thanks - you're doing a great job too. Keep it up.
  • crimcab
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Much success!!!!:happy:
  • paulettac
    Options
    Awesome! congrats!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Awesome job..Keep going strong, you can do it...
  • carissagrayson
    Options
    Great Job! Congrats!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow well done:)
  • JoanneKe
    JoanneKe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! That is so awesome!!! Congrats!
  • chrysnel
    Options
    Way to go! You're doing awesome! I find that the weight does come off much quicker at the beginning, then slows, but once I change things up, the scale starts moving again... like this week - I really started to clean things up and be more consistent with my exercise, and managed to drop a few more pounds :smile: This is after about a 3 week plateau...
  • Lisamariemlt
    Lisamariemlt Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    congrats
    keep up the amazing work
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That's so inspiring! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!