Eating at Restaurants

Options
2»

Replies

• mrb_9110
    mrb_9110 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    One thing I really appreciate was Applebee's under 550 calories menu. The teryaki (spelling?) Vegetable plate was delicious and filling, but yes the amount of sodium was awful!
  • wyld4eva
    wyld4eva Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I hear you, going out can be tricky you think you are making a good choice and you can be very suprised when you look up those calories and soduim. I read somewhere on this site this girl made a resturant cheat sheet for her car. Anywhere she could possibly eat she had a list in the car of acceptable meals and all the nutrition info on them. I will be working on that for myself in the near future. Plus thier are apps for smartphones.....that give a quick guide for nutrution for alot of restaraunts. They may not be 100% accurate I haven't really compared directly to the places websites but at least it is a close estimate.
  • jlsironen
    jlsironen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I use the iPhone app for this site, I like it better to log food because when you put it in it automatically shows you the calories. you don't have to put it in then delete it because you chose the wrong thing. It was a lot of restaurants in it!