Men, what would be the perfect gift for u from your sweetie?

Options
This is going to be my first valentine's with a man i really love and care about. He keeps giving and i keep taking. It's not all my fault though, as when i ask him what he wants, he says nothing, tells me to save my money, blah,blah,....But guys, seriously, what would be the perfect valentine's gift from your sweetheart?

Replies

• liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    yeah....I would like to know this too :)
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    well Im not a guy but i can tell what I got my boyfriend :D I am sending him 2 "Chocolove" Belgian chocolate bars :] they are delcious and have a love poem on the inside :D pretty cute
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm not a man, but I've been in a fantastic relationship for 6 1/2 years and I can tell you that the thing they say about the way to a man's heart is true! He loves it when I bake for him, he says that besides being delicious, it shows that I care because I took the time to make him something. Maybe you could try something like that and then decorate container with hearts or a red ribbon.
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    For me, personally, it isn't the size of a gift, or price or even type. Like most men, I work hard, and just being able to spend time with my family, my wife will plan an activity that is fun for the whole family. She may cook a nice dinner and rent me that movie I have been wanting to see. You know your man I am assuming, what does he like, what does he want to do. Has he been hinting at anything, like I really wanna see that movie, or I would love to have that for dinner, or I wanna go that restaurant. If you can, pick up on something he has been talking about. Maybe a homemade card with a "special coupon book" I don't know if any of these ideas will help you, but I hope they do
  • richars65
    richars65 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For me, and the guys I know, it's all about activities. I've been with my partner for 4 V-days now, and at this point if I need something material, I'll go out and get it. The most special gifts I've gotten are getaway nights, special dinners (out OR, even better, home-made), outdoor adventures, going to new and interesting places, that kind of stuff. For a health-conscious man like me, a box of candy is a bit of a contradiction. "I love you so much I'm going to give you a box of guilt." Not that I always object to a splurge for a special occasion, but like I said, to me, activities show me that she cares for and supports me.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Make him his favorite meal and reet him in one of his dress shirts and nothing else.
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend bought a square glass container and put all our old movie ticket stubs on the sides, little trinkets we've collected while dating, and a picture of us in the background.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Valentines day will not be a thing here,so it goes,but to answer the question it would be something personal that left no doubt the lady considered me special and knew my interests.

What would be wrong with no gift but a look in the eye and a simple I love you btw?
    That would mean as much to me as any "gift" would.