What is your favorite workout?

Options
What is your favorite workout or workouts? Right now mine is the wii fit plus. That way I have different choices everyday. I also like Jd, jd2, and mj the experience.

Replies

• daryls
    daryls Posts: 260
    Options
    I like taking classes - they automatically change it up! Boot camp style classes give me the best workout!
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    My favorite that I get to do every day is EA Sports Active 2 for the Wii. But my true favorite is a good old-fashioned walk outside. I don't get to take a good walk that often because I have the kids with me and they're slow, but today I got to go for a walk by myself and it was so nice. :)
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Does bumpin' uglies count?
  • aubsandkenny
    Options
    Definitely Zumba :)
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Booiaka dance class. lots of sweat, lots of dance, and lots of fun lol. The actual classe are only southern california I believe but they have DVDS and you can check it out here www.booiakamovement.com
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Booiaka dance class. lots of sweat, lots of dance, and lots of fun lol. The actual classe are only southern california I believe but they have DVDS and you can check it out here www.booiakamovement.com
    Thank you I will check them out :happy:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Walking and hiking. I get a great workout from hiking up and down hills.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Does bumpin' uglies count?
    lol
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bob Harper's Inside out Method Intense Cardio DVD and Strength DVD
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    my FAVORITE workout is a nice long hike up a mountain (and back, obviously! LOL!) but since they are not very frequent, I'd have to go with yoga. I take a class with a great teacher who really gets into the mind/body aspect of it, so its not just a workout, but a sress-reliever and self-love session :)
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    wii I have wii fit and wii dance workout and just bought the biggest loser hope its good x
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    TURBO FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy: :love: :happy:

Sharon
  • DawnMarie1970
    DawnMarie1970 Posts: 97 Member
    Options

OMG! I checked it out, and it looks like sooooo much fun! I'll be ordering the DVD, and I can't wait to start!!!
  • quishajuice
    quishajuice Posts: 106 Member
    Options

OMG! I checked it out, and it looks like sooooo much fun! I'll be ordering the DVD, and I can't wait to start!!!

I'm so glad I could get another person hooked you're really gonna love it I know I do!!
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    wii I have wii fit and wii dance workout and just bought the biggest loser hope its good x
    Those are all good. I have biggest loser and biggest loser more challenges
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hi

Mine has to be the step aerobics on EA Active more workouts
    makes you work hard and burns loads of calories

Good luck with your journey
    x
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    I love both the Wii Just Dance and Just Dance 2, so much fun as you dont see it as exercise and I love a good boogie. Think its fab that my 2 girls can join in too
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hi

Mine has to be the step aerobics on EA Active more workouts
    makes you work hard and burns loads of calories

Good luck with your journey
    x
    Thank you. You too.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I've reached the point that I actually enjoy working out and when I don't, I feel like my day is incomplete.

Love taking classes because they are never the same twice - especially love step aerobics because its something that I thought I'd never be able to do now I dance on that step like a pro.

But I love the elliptical & treadmill too because I can challenge myself. I'm always setting a new goal to increase speed or resistance.

My family thinks I'm twisted. :ohwell: :bigsmile:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I really love bellydancing classes. I used to go to an all girls gym and they offered it there, but now that they closed, I have to DVDs at home. I may not be at my goal weight, but nothing feels sexier than shaking your hips to Indian music. I usually feel pretty good about myself afterwards and my obliques kill me for a few days...*LOL* Might not be the best calorie burn, especially compared to Zumba, but it's so much fun and so good for the self-esteem!

Shannon