Heart Rate Monitor - anyone have a vavorite one?

Options
Considering getting a heart rate monitor. Does anyone have a favorite & why? Any special features on yours you find helpful?

Replies

• GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Considering getting a heart rate monitor. Does anyone have a favorite & why? Any special features on yours you find helpful?
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I kept it simple
    Polar F4 (and even that is too complex for me some days).
    In berry.....so it makes me smile when I look at it (altough I wanted green tea, but that is an F6...to complex for me)
  • mlillie
    mlillie Posts: 302
    Options
    I have the RS100 and love it. I am wearing it for 24 hours now to try and really see how many cal I burn in a day....kinda interesting experiment. It is easy to use. I really just wanted to know my Heart rate zone, cal burned and a light on it. You can set it to beep if you want but I set mine to silent. I know I havent explored all that it can do yet but right now i am just happy with what it does do.

Read reviews, etc about them and then decide what works best for you. the RS100 got great reviews so I stuck with it. I got mine from kellysrunningwarehouse.com for less than $100.

I hope you enjoy which ever one you choose :smile:
  • granola_girl
    Options
    I have a polar F11- I just got it so I am still discovering all the cool stuff it does, so far I love it; my DH has a Suunto (sp?) and swears by it.
  • GoGetterMom
    GoGetterMom Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Looking forward to checking them all out! :happy: