I DID IT . . . for now

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
I got down to 150. Actually 150.8 but 150 nevertheless. My dd set a goal that whichever one of us gets to 150 first the other has to buy the winner a new outfit not to exceed $40.00. I won!!! :happy: I'm sure the weight loss is because I'm sick from a cold, but I did it anyway. Now after I get better, I just have to not gain back.

Replies

• mommared53
    Options
    I got down to 150. Actually 150.8 but 150 nevertheless. My dd set a goal that whichever one of us gets to 150 first the other has to buy the winner a new outfit not to exceed $40.00. I won!!! :happy: I'm sure the weight loss is because I'm sick from a cold, but I did it anyway. Now after I get better, I just have to not gain back.
  • curlhair
    Options
    congratulations!!!!!!!:drinker: get well soon
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats....I have 4 more to go before I see 150.....
    so looking forward to the 140's lol
  • Nana27
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!! Get well soon :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Options
    I wanted to get below 150..and I finally did it after being sick for 2 days. Of course as soon as I started eating..it was above 150..but I am ><this close to being below again..
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to each of you.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Sorry you're feeling icky, but congratulations on the win!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsLyons
    Options
    YAY for the weight loss! I hope you feel better soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!