Anyone have a Timex heart monitor??

Options
I was wondering how good they work. Thinking about getting one fro Amazon. Anyone help would do. Thanks :flowerforyou:

Replies

• caseymcq
    Options
    I got one from Walmart this past weekend and I am loving it. It is the S7 slim from the brand Sportline. It was only around $28.
  • kbellnurse
    Options
    I do! i have a timex "ironman" edition HRM. It comes with a chest strap and a watch. I really like it, I did find the instructions kind of crappy but I found a really great youtube video that went through it very well. I received it for a Christmas gift so unfortunately I don't know how much it cost :(
    happy shopping!
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    I just got a timex hrm i like it i had a polar before the timex is very comfortable but i do find that the calorie count during exercise is really high compair to my polar and the web site so i'm still playing with how many calories to eat back SO in general is working well and is confortable but i dont trust the calorie count.
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    jane77 So you dont trust the Calorie count on the polar or the timex??
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    I got one from Walmart this past weekend and I am loving it. It is the S7 slim from the brand Sportline. It was only around $28.

Did your sensor on that stop working at allB because i bought one from there and my quit working the day i got it
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    I do! i have a timex "ironman" edition HRM. It comes with a chest strap and a watch. I really like it, I did find the instructions kind of crappy but I found a really great youtube video that went through it very well. I received it for a Christmas gift so unfortunately I don't know how much it cost :(
    happy shopping!

Did you get the men or the unisex one?? See i am looking at Amazon for one
  • kbellnurse
    Options
    I think it is the unisex one. :)
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    I think it is the unisex one. :)

Is yours able be use with a chest strap??
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I have that same one!!! I am having the hardest time figuring out how to start the calorie count! Can you PLEASE explain that to me???? I would appreciate that so much!! That hrm is so complex and confusing and the instructions are no help at all!
    happy shopping!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I have the Timex Ironman mid-size unisex one from Amazon.......LOVE it!!!