Been a week here for me!

Options
Hello hello! I have now been using MFP for about a week, and I love it.

Although I am only looking to lose about 3 pounds at this point, those usually become the toughest to burn and eat off. =) So I thought this would help me if I was able to eat the right amount and track what I am consuming.

I will continue to use this application even when I reach my goal because it will keep me on track!

=) I am always up for advice so don't be scared to contact me!

Replies

• swimz98
    swimz98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. It has been about a week for me too. I really like it so far. I am looking to add people to encourage each other. I have been steadily losing 1lb a week for the past 4 weeks. I am also trying to figure out a healthy weight to get to at this point in my life. I was a very competitive swimmer through college. I have gained 50 pounds since my freshman year of college(9 years ago). I can not imagine being at that weight again or even lower. A lot of the weight before was muscle from swimming. I have always carried my weight very well and no one ever understood how I could weigh that much just looking at me. As an athlete, dieting and calories were not something I was used to tracking! I have never even owned a scale. I saw a slight increase of course, after finishing my college career but I was still confortable with myself(except when my parents commented). My weight never became an issue for me until about 3 years ago. I am finally ready to get back to a weight that I feel comfortable at.

If anyone wants to connect, please do!
  • Nekol688
    Options
    Good Luck! you'll have those 3 lbs off in no time :)

4019426.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter